Blogger since 2004!

11:39 PM


  • Visit zashikibutaq5's Xanga Site

I recently found that I have 2 existing xanga blog, member since 10/26/2004.. Fun how I reminisce those day, I just turned 21, a newbie employee, a happy cast of TBAG, and things I don't want to remember that's need to be kept in the cyber box..

It's my personal blog, my virtual diary and since then it evolves got my new inspirations and now I'm enjoying it here..

Another thing I'm lost with xanga's new editing scheme unlike here at blogspot where everything is simple and not complicated..

I love blogging it's my outlet, extension of my life-for 2 years here I got 17 followers who would have thought somebody will follow and read this.. I think some post have sense..hope so..

How about you?

You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images