Pillsbury Hotcakes and experiment!

4:21 PM

I cooked hotcake not for breakfast but for snacks, got up a liitle late and they insist that I'm the one who bought it so i should cook it..oh well.. anyways..

The ingredients:


- 200 grams of Pillbury craeamy vanilla mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup water




mix all ingredients, preheat pan , put some butter then cook - simple as that!



when cooked add some butter on top and maple syrup


TADA! simple?? but wait what if i add some oatmeal and choco powder??

choco hotcake!!! yummy!

Mails arrived earlier, I got my free sample from Cellnique a skin action sebum gel.. after I finish this bottle I'll tell you the result.

fit in a mail!

cute bottle

so what did you have for snack???

You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images