MIA for 4 years, what happened in UAE?

2:02 PM

Just as I thought my UAE visit would be a month, turns out I would be staying here for years and build my career. As I have previously mentioned, living abroad was not in my plan. But I guess God has a different plan for me and fate brought me here. 



What happened this past few years? 

A LOT! You probably already knew the pandemic outbreak. I was lucky enough to live here, swabs and vaccinations are free. Not to mention, insurance! One of the reasons I felt it is fate. I've been through the lowest period of my life and I am glad I'm alive. Well I will not dive deep in that story, let's just say the storm has passed and I survived. 



First year was tough, all the experiences I had in my country is nothing compared to the work ethics here. A 180 degrees turn. I learned to be tough, my first job is like a military training and peeled my introverted personality. I learned to speak and interact more with people in different diversity. I finally enjoyed a career that really suits me. 





One of the best thing here in UAE is the variety of food. I've gain weight this year and I love eating! Fruits and vegetables are affordable. Asian, Arabic, European food? Name it. 



Tea or coffee lover? We have karak here. Even in the hottest summer, you will see people drinking it. Meylas' karak is on my top best karak list. 


Talking about the grand of all grand. It's here! The famous palace, tallest building, art museums and more. 


 

When you hear middle east, the first impression would be desert and it's hot. Well it's true! Temperature rises up 45 degrees Celsius and more during summer but there are activities to cool us down

Yes folks we have skating rink and ski resort here! 




The reason why I'm here in the first place is because of these boys. They will be turning 5 this year.  



Oh and not to mention I met mudra, too bad Wil is at the influencer area. 


One of the highlights of living here is to experience travelling the world without riding the plane. 

How? EXPO2020! I spent most of  my winter weekends here. I super love visiting every pavilion, trying their delicacies, experiencing their innovation or just chilling out watching free concerts. 


It all makes sense now, I came to realize the reasons why I am here. For four years, I cried, I laugh, I love and I live. 


To more adventures with you UAE! 



Let's get it on! 

Xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images