Where are you in September 2019?

7:00 PM



January 2019 Manila, Philippines



Yes the title sums it up, where am I in September 2019? I've been on a very long journey in my life for the past 2 years (I almost forgot I have a blog) and probably 5, 10, 15 years from now I'd still be reminiscing this moment of my life.

Now that "vlogging" is now a "thing" in the Philippines, I'm still here struggling to revive my old blog. I guess it's easier for me to share my thoughts thru writing.

So what's up Zashi? what happened this past few years without blogging?

- Family moved in Nueva Ecija February 2016
- I finished my Education Units May 2017
- Passed the Licensure exam in December 2018 (finally I'm a certified "teacher" legally)
- Currently in UAE since January 2019 (say what?)

You read it right, I'm in UAE, never I have imagined I'd be living in a foreign land. Just as I thought my career goal was going smoothly, God has other plans for me.

Homesickness struggle is for real, I used to joke this around my friends living abroad, now I know. I remember reading a blog post from an OFW living here 15 years ago, he made things fun and light in his own way of telling stories and jokes about his life although you can feel the sentiments of homesickness.

I've been in a rollercoaster ride living here, learned and still learning about life, family and friends. Always grateful for people around me who helped me survive. I learned to adjust and a bucket of tears won't suffice to summarize my life while living here-that made me stronger and wiser (I guess). There's more to come, I'm slowly getting back on my feet, let's see what happens, if not at least I got few options.

Next time I'll tell you stories where I've been and why I'm loving UAE.

Salam


You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images