Ka-"Art"ehan updates

4:00 PM

September is almost over! time really is fast! and Zashiq5 turns another year older  wiser.. lol

updates?

 I'm studying again for the third time.. my 3rd course course (well technically my 4th but I didn't finish the first one) Yup! you read it right... people often say "Wow ang sipag! kaya wala ka nang lovelife" no more time for lovelife they say.. Hmmm I'll just smile but if they really want to ask my reason, I'd say it will come on the right time.

That's the thing here in the Philippines, people are under pressure..they make it a "big deal" when you're in 30s.. you should be married, have kids, etc. What can I do? That's not the way my destiny is going.


my instant cake.. poor me.. haha

Mid life crisis.. I think I'm suffering it right now. I constantly ask myself.. what now? Is this the career I wanted to have? the life I dream of?

But despite these questions, it all boils down to one.. AM I HAPPY?

I can say yes but there are more things I wanted to do with life that I haven't done. In terms of career I felt like it's not the best job I have now... that's when I decided to take my third course. I'm currently taking Certificate in Professional Teaching, first sem is almost over. Yey!

It was so demanding. I felt like I went back to my undergraduate studies, we are taking principles of teachings, curriculum development and assessment. Wow! honestly I felt lost through midterms.

I'm trying to squeeze my art time, did some painting and calligraphy practice.




Charcoal on paper
8X11 nches


Commission painting
Oil on Canvas
8X10 inches


Watercolor on paper
8X8 inches


Acrylic on Canvas
approx 1.5 X 3 feet


Watercolor on paper
8X8 inches


Commission painting 
oil painting approx 9X12 inches


Watercolor on paper
8X8 inches

Oil on Canvas
8X10 inches


Gift from my friend Jenny.. excited to try this one  :)


Keeping my fingers crossed, hopefully I could pass the LET and pursue my career in teaching.



You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images