Benigno Aquino III, 15th Philippine President

12:58 AM

"I, Benigno Aquino III, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully and conscientiously fulfill my duties as President of the Philippines," Aquino, 50, pledged before Associate Justice Conchita Carpio-Morales.

"[I will] preserve and defend its Constitution, execute its laws, do justice to every man, and consecrate myself to the service of the nation. So help me God," said Aquino, who was wearing a traditional Filpino "barong" shirt, before some 500,000 flag-waving supporters, many of them wearing the Aquino family's signature yellow at the Quirino Grandstand in Manila.


more on inq7.net


Yes folks we have a new president... a very powerful speech with lots of hopeful promises.. can he make the changes? hope so.. I voted him for unity, we shouldn't rely only to the president for everything.. as the new definition of unemployed now, differs from a person with no job but is looking to a person with no job but waiting...

You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images