Happy Anniversary!

2:12 AM


It's our church's 96th Anniversary, mom's performing straight this Sunday, she requested me to make Maki for her. So I'm still up! it's already 2 am, I just finished making 10 rolls and about to eat some..it's to overwhelming! and I can't have a bite... that's the down side if you're the one who made it..




A lot!!! to feed my mom's and her co-officers



posing for a break!

Align Left
workplace



These are the ends and some rejects, it'll be my midnight dinner for today or breakfast??

My body clock is not normal I'm sleeping all afternoon and awake all night! One reason is internet!!! how addictive!need to find something else to do aside from this.. Study? Work?Abroad?? hmmmm....

You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images