Robo.to

3:56 PM

I found this interesting site robo.to where you can record short videos of yourself, what are you doing, expressions or mood.. just like tumblr, blogspot or twitter you can record and compile everyday post, only thing it's recorded video using webcam.. isn't it cool??

I'm using almost all the networking site available, name it! from plurk, twitter, tumblr, blogspot, xanga(almost expired), multiply, facebook, friendster (not active) and now I'm working on creating a web hosting page not for me but for my cousin's business..

The thing is if I enjoy doing something no matter how many hours or how tired I am in doing a project as long as I love doing it I'll never get tired nor give up.. I always find a way on making it better or discover something new from it..

Add me up!!

You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images