Nichido Waterproof Eyeliner

9:41 AM

I often use eyeliner, you can always see me involuntarily rubbing my eyes so anything in it will smudge or fade away unless I'm fully conscious about my make up. I saw some videos in smokey eye tutorial and one thing she used was eyeliner. I sometimes do my mom's makeup so I wanna buy her an inexpensive but quality eyeliner. I found this at Watson.

Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx
water resistant - made in Czech??
mfg date is indicated


without flash

with flash using micro effects on cam (you can really see the lines of my skin)

rubbing it- it's gone! but as for the waterproof factor, 8 out 10 rating

It smudge under my eye when I used it, again I did rub my eye with a hanky, but my mom said it's ok when she used it. It doesn't smudge, it's a matter of right way of wiping your eyes..nyehehe

Thumbs up for:
Price: 138.00 very cheap
Smooth to apply
It looks even when properly applied

Downside:
Only one color available, others are not H20 resistant
easily fades when rub

I'm eyeing for the white eyeliner of Nichido- it's like Mac eyeliner I've tried before minus the price

You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images