SM Megamall 3 days sale!

9:33 PM

With or without companion I still went to SM to see what at stake. Clothes, cosmetics, shoes, etc. are on sale 10-50% off. I saw my favorite brand of handkerchief , caruso 10% off..expect long lines to the counter, the middle area at ground floor(or 1st floor) is too crowded because of clothes and shoes on sale. After an hour of strolling I meet my bro then went to watson, eat at French Baker, bought facial mask and lip gloss at Face shop (50% off), buy some ice cream then came home wasted..here are the pix..


my face shop haul, 50% off


antique pink for only 177.50



mask sheet for 50 pesos only

instruction~~~

free soap!


dept haul, caruso hankies and beer shampoo

beer shampoo 10% off

watson haul, strawberry lipbalm, garnier mask and whitening cream


garnier cream says~~


oh, better luck next tym..

You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images