Darren and Kim Bday Treat at Congo Grille

6:28 PM

Another day to celebrate with the barkadas, last Sunday at Congo Grille Thomas Morato, Kim and Darren's Bday. Darren has coupon so was I so to save up we both use them ended up with 2 free nestea iced tea towers and 4 free viands plus 5 viands that we ordered, woah full stomach and big bellies..

the 5% left sisig, think we're all too hungry good thing i remember to take pix before it's all gone



nestea tower, free!


kare-kare

dinner will not be complete without crisy pata

chicken in pandan

menu

girls

boys


Out of boredom, I love taking shots of my eyes, drawing them





one eye but looks different in every angle..copied from my eye





my PC hangs, so i did some arts.. lol


new way of curling hair, twist then lock, i find it hard to curl my hair using curling iron...

that's it!bye!

You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images