Esmie "Boy" Angkico

1:07 AM

Truthfully i don't where to start this post.. he's funny, kind, generous, hardworking, loving, he has this distinct kind of laugh.. a laugh that we will surely miss.

April 12 at 6 in the morning my brother texted my mom to bring the sad news, kuya Esmie left us, for less than a month after the surgery - due to complications, his heart gave in.. A very sad news indeed, my mom together with her sister and aunt (kuya Esmie's mom) is suppose to visit him that day in the hospital..

My brother was lucky to see him and talk to him last friday.. we never got the chance.. it was all of a sudden, too late to discover the disease.. according to his mom, he never complain.. what hurts.. until the end he still want to perform his duty..

That same day we travel 7 hours to visit his wake.. it's sad to see him that way.. last time I saw him was years ago.. my mom always get text messages from him, either jokes or quotes.. it stop when he lost his phone I think, the next time we knew he need to undergo surgery..and then days after he was gone..

Lots of people love him, you can tell it.. he's a choir leader - he's a good advisor, a friend, a co-officer..

I try to hide my tears, not to add the hurt his family feels.. for I also know what awaits him..
he will surely be miss..

We love you dearly Kuya Esmie..

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 2 Timothy 4:7

You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images