Cravings..

11:55 PM

When I crave for some food can't help but find a way to have them... it happens at times and i have a weird palate too.. i love spicy and sour food.. i also love mixing them.. depends on my taste buds.. so here's some food i crave for this week...


toasted bread, almond joy chocolate and gummy bear


ice cream - simple enough?? wait there..


ice cream with gummy bears and mms



kimbab!!(leaf resto)


favorite japanese food! california maki (leaf resto)


I'm loving Korean food, since i like spicy, ramyun is a must!

kimchi, spicy mushroom and potato flavor


Ramyun with brocolli, add some pork!lol ain't weird huh..

Do you have extraordinary palate too??!!

You Might Also Like

1 critics

  1. OMG I LOVEEE KOREAN FOODDDDDDD. I can't live without spicy. The Shin ramen is my favorite of all ramens. =D OH and KIMBABBB my mom makes the best kimbab of all time. MMMMM your post just made me hungry. =]

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images