IQ tests+money=really?

2:51 PM

IQ Test


I've seen LA's profile with his IQ of over 140+ , naks, I know he's a genius so might want to try if I'm normal or what. yey I got 136 not bad ei?

PC's having a problem and I don't know how to fix it, I just tried my luck a while ago and it did worked! hayyy...

I can get my last last pay check (for now) I'm really glad I have made the right decision.. So what up for me now??
I'm a student! yes peeps.. you read it right, but it's not a normal semestral student.. I'm taking a vocational course in fine arts and graphic arts.. sort of a hobby type..

before I end up this entry I'll leave you with this quotes:

Life is short!

Break the rules!

Forgive quickly!

Kiss slowly!

Love truly!

Laugh uncontrollably

And never regret anything that made you smile!

mi amor! mwah!

You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images