Sablay+Wedding+Challenge accepted!

9:07 PM


8 months? what's up? Warning it'll gonna be a LONG post..

Looking back.. I must say that I am proud of my achievements. With modesty aside, I finished my 2nd course on Certificate in Fine Arts (Visual Arts) Finally one of long time dream came true. It didn't stop me from reaching this goal. Of course with the help of my parents and His answer from an endless devotional prayers.

April 27-28, 2014

Baccalaureate and Graduation



Tribute to parents - this is what our Baccalaureate is all about, here we recognized our parents for all the support they've given us. Months from this date I sold my set of 4 strawberry series painting to kuya Wyrlo. As our OUR head said "Alangan hingin nyo pa sa magulang nyo un pambabayad sa token" so the only way I can get money is by selling my paintings. They were generous enough for me to afford the Sablay and the token.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my brother. He also helped a lot. Love you bro! :)


My mom was crying here.. She remembered the time when I was in 1st grade when I transfer my 10+ medals and now I did it again.. The medal was from my first course and the token (oble trophy)

2014 Batchmates









Sumablay din sa wakas!

May 16, 2014 

Sheena and Jeffrey's Wedding

Sheena is like a sister, her family adopted me when I need a place to stay in Baguio.


M another sister/bestfriend.. Sheena's older sister 


Gorgeous Bride and Bridesmaid


Selfie with the bride so how do you call it?  XP

May 27, 2014 

Charlwin and Rose Ann Wedding

Charlwin is my cousin from mother's side. 4th time I did the wedding invitation from a relative and close friend.



Family picture.. Welcome Ann to our big (literally) family :P


Simple invitation as requested, done in photoshop with watercolor effects

May-July 2017 

INCinema 2014

Charge it to experience. one of the lessons I learned in INCinema. I started joining the production year 2011, met new friends, learned about films, directing, etc. It was not easy to make a film with amateur actors and minimal budget. This is a voluntary work in the Church and it helps the brethren become more active and steadfast in their faith. Results are out visit www.incmedia.org sadly we we didn't made to top 20 but then again you can't exchange anything from the experience we get.




July 27, 2014 

INC Centennial Celebration

A very special day for us members of the Church of Christ. The experience inside the 55, 000+ seating capacity of Philippine Arena was indescribable. Blessed to have witness this memorable moment.




Happy 100th Anniversary to all brethren around the world.

September 12, 2014 

JL and Bing Wedding

Ate Bing is my "kababata" and neighbor since I'm not even born. JL is an animator and both fans of animes specially Rei Ayanami.   


cool invitation by the Groom



Bride's beautiful family (2 sisters not included) Ate bing is the youngest.

September 20, 2014

Ate Luzelle surprise bridal shower

As a first time maid of honor, I won't let the day pass without having Bridal shower. She had two hen party from abroad. With the help of peachy another bridesmaid and Gigi her wedding planner we had this event and it's a success.


I'm assigned to make this sash and the guest ribbons


Tada! it was fun night. PG type of fun Gigi's daughter and the groom are with us though lol

September 26, 2014

Hugo and Luzelle Wedding

Whenever I dream of wedding this is it. It was a very solemn and fun wedding. I was holding back my tears during the ceremony.. it was hard specially I did't have hanky. I got to meet Hugo's family and they were really nice I even got their british accent during their two weeks stay. (Hi Steve and Shraddah) To see their SDE video click this link hugo and luzelle



what else I could gift them.. my thoughtfulness! :)

Maybe I could do a separate post for her wedding. There are more stories to tell. Can't wait for the pictures to come out.

September 27, 2014

My __ birthday

We're still staying at Crosswind hotel that time.. I celebrate it with my brother and new family.Visited Sky Ranch and rode the Sky eye then watch some mimers.  It was simple but after that I got to travel to Baguio and celebrate it with some friends-the Korean style way :)

\

Sky eye with bro and peachy


Annyeong haseyo! (they look koreans but the truth is they are part chinese and japanese)
Korean palace kung jeon


Whew! that was long.. enough to make up for the months I haven't been blogging. Looking forward for the coming months BER months.. 

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images