Done with 10 days vacation!!!

7:45 PM

How fast time flies..now it's July. I had my 10 days off from work because of the AH1N1 quarantine.. what did I do?? here's my list:

-Facebook! plant, harvest and steal in barn buddy
-Finished Boys over Flower korean drama from episode 14-25 including behind the scenes
-Still watching They Kiss Again
-Earn stars in Kado kado..wow 1 to 3 got something to do with internet huh??
-Play Guitar hero and Harvest Moon on PS2 until my head hurts
-Attend the Wedding Expo at PICC forum
-Watch the Transformers..yeh!!
-Attend devotional prayer every morning/night
-Unit inspection of my cousin's house
-Rest, Sleep and Eat...life!!
-loose 1 lb..oh i wish!!

too bad i didn't paint, it's hard when i'm not in the mood!!hard to get on the right mood..my mind's focused on BOF!!!oh well..confession of an addict to asianovelas..

http://ilaizaiah.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/boys-over-flower.jpg

You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images