birthday contest for yellowyum.blogspot.com/

8:39 PM

How do you make your birthday or Christmas special?


I always want to have a cake, cake for me symbolizes birthday maybe because since I was a kid I'm always giddy happy blowing candles and eating cakes. Of course my birthday isn't complete without a simple meal, home cooked or in a resto together with my family and though I'm in my mid 20's I make sure I got to enjoy my day by watching movie with friends or playing arcades, I even play dance revo.. it is sure fun to be a kid once in a while.


Birthday Giveaway Contest!

Share
Hi there, my birthday is just around the corner and I wanted to share some of my most favorite products with my readers and followers. I have always loved celebrating all occasions most especially my birthday. Anyway, there's so much in store so I encourage you to join. :) Plus the prizes are TO DIE FOR! :p



Mechanics:

1. Like/Share this blog entry / blog site.


3. Repost the entire blog entry or the contest image via blogspot/wordpress/facebook *viewable by everyone.
*For blogspot/wordpress, you must follow my blog.
*For facebook posts, you must tag 10 of your friends.

4. Answer the question: How do you make your birthday or Christmas special? Share your answer in your blog entry or facebook post.

5. Post your answers here also with the following details:
a. Blog entry/ facebook post URL
b. Your facebook name (to verify with ShopSui's facebook)
c. Don't forget your email address

Grand Prize:
Pair of Glambox Minc Lashes
Pair of Sole Sister Shoes
3 My intimate Bra Converter
Whole collection (6x1g) of HOL Mineral Cosmetics Sweet Dreams Edition
Megaga Professional 12s set MAC Replica
Strip It Big Wax Kit
Strip It Lip & Cheek Tint
Skin Hour Body Cream & Liquid Loofah Combo
XScents Perfume Lady 45ml in W1

1st Runner Up:
2 My Intimate Bra Converter
3x1g HOL Mineral Cosmetics from Sweet Dreams Edition
Megaga Professional Retractable Spot Brush
Strip It Trial Wax Kit
Strip It Lip & Cheek Tint
Skin Hour Shampoo
XScents Hexagon 30ml in W4

2nd Runner Up:
1 My Intimate Bra Converter
3x1g HOL Mineral Cosmetics from Sweet Dreams Edition
Megaga Professional Retractable Lip Brush
Strip It Lip & Cheek Tint
Skin Hour Family Pack
XScents Aromatherapy Room Spray 50ml

Notes:

1. Completely follow the mechanics.
2. This contest is exclusive to Philippine residents only.
3. Contest runs from November 11 to November 30, 2010.
4. I will be judging together with some of my sponsors.
5. Winners must claim the prizes at ShopSui or Pooch Park. Prizes may also be shipped. Delivery fee will be shouldered by the winner.
6. Winners will be announced via my Twitter account so follow me for updates at http://twitter.com/shopsui

You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images