Beau's Bday Treat!

5:02 PM

Happy Birthday to my beau.. Edward! It's his 27 birthday, we went to Dampa, Libis.. There's Budz, Mines, Kim, JC, Jayson, Mac, Gay, Jack, Darren, and Karryl who stayed for a while said she needs to go home and review. We got seafoods, squid for calamares, shrimp for tempura and buttered shrimp, Maya maya for Sinigang sa Miso and Liempo. After dinner head up straight to Corinthians, chill out at Starbucks.. Jack and Gay need to leave then, before going home we decided to play at Timezone, TechnoHub.. that's a wrap for beau's bday..here are the pixss




Sinigang sa Miso


Calamares

Tempura

Liempo

Everyone!


Starbuck's order, 1 strawberry and cream and 1 chocolate cream chip for Edward

Time to Depart
It's been a fun and memorable day for my beau's bday, we're definitely full and we did had a great time.. again Happy Birthday Edward, Saranghe!

Here's my gift!

I have a similar like painting with this one, I promised before I'll make him one, so I painted it this afternoon and give it to him later, hopes he likes it..I love you!

You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images