Monthly dose of art: November to December + Yummy eats 2015

12:47 PM

I've been doing my sunday session last month but stopped it to give way on my oil painting commissions. It started as a gift then the client love it so they ask for another one. Another friend saw it so she ask me to paint her baby as well. So far I finished two of them and I need to make two more..


Jacob
Oil on Canvas
8X10 inches


Harra
Oil on Canvas
8X10 inches

Yummy Eats 2015 at Metrotent, Metrowalk

It started when I bump into my bestfriend in a mall, need some catching up so we are supposed to go on a date, then saw this invite on facebook might as well give it a try. 


"Manila's most awaited food event is now back on its fifth year! Featuring over 30 Yummy-approved concessionaires for your potluck or noche buena, fun games, raffles, and more! Yummy Eats is the best place to go to for all of your holiday needs." - Yummy eats 2015


Opening remarks with editor in chief Paulynn Chang Afable 


as early as 11 am the place was jam packed


my first plate


2nd plate.. fish, mallows from pufft (congrats for winning best booth)


lasagna and barbeque








more desserts.. lemon mint is one our favorites




goldilocks booth


salsa




Shane's busy trying out samples


spreads


caviar!









gelato!
















took home some prizes..


Tired feet! 300 pesos fee was all worth it.. sure to be back next time. 

visit their site at Yummy.ph


You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images