Catch Up!

7:19 PM


Been busy this past month-cousin's wedding, picture editing, new year reunion, now I have the time to blog everything! so prepare for heavy pictures post!

First thing first! Maybelline had their sale last month, since I'm out of lipbalm and I need foundation for my cousin's wedding I grab some..

10% off

scent is similar to philosophy's mint

original price 349.00 - 30% off, good coverage, one thing I've learned in choosing a foundation, is it should matched the color of your neck so there's no tonal difference between the face and neck, hmmm.. in my case it works!

Invitation I made for my cousin's wedding, second time.. Simple and Unique!

New Year's Mini Reunion! hope we'll be complete someday..

voracious eater? anyone?

another frame for this one >>

my personalize-thoughtful-effort gift for her..


Brownies Unlimited!!! yummy!

Walnut swirl is my fave!

this one is free!


cupcake!

Speakin of cake.. why not make one?!


Ingredients:

Cake mix
1 and 1/3 cup water
3 eggs
1/2 cup butter

Bake and ready to eat!


Tada! sprinkle some chocolates and nuts..

Photography!

Love taking pictures of pine trees.. you think it's sunrise?? nope!





beauty right?!

Art of the week:

love her eyes.. looks real!

sketch pad and some colors gift from ate Ody-Thank you! I'll be eager to draw more!

Reason I love December!!! gift-food-family-friends! Love them all..

Saranghe!

You Might Also Like

0 critics

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images